Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

Ahh, only a few more hours of the year left, why not join the rest of the blog world and throw down a last blast of 2010 and a few goals/resolutions for the new year?

The highs of 2010 included:

-Skiing and snowboarding multiple times with friends and family. Such a fun time. I loved exploring new territory and skills with my husband. Who can forget runs spent exploring the trees?

-Running the Boulder Backroads spring half marathon with my friend Chelsea. It was cold and kinda rainy, but I couldn't have done it without her.

-Speaking of running, coaching with my team, and making new running friends. They are all amazing. I love them all. They have brought new joy to my running.

-Spring in Colorado. I seriously loved every single minute of it. As school wound down, I enjoyed running more and waking up early to walk the dog and enjoy all the plants, birds, wildlife coming into it's own.

-Italy trip 2010. So, so much fun. A dream come true, with my amazing husband. The best travel companion ever. There was even some time for running in Rome, and Tuscany

See more Italy photos here!

-Summer 2010. Running with friends, exploring new trails, exploring coffee places with friends and the husband, ending the summer with a 10 minute PR at the Georgetown to Idaho Springs Half Marathon.

-Fall. Finding a great coach, training hard, leaves changing, fun classes with great friends (seriously awesome). A great trip to Crested Butte, where we killed a fall Grog.

-Winter. An awesome holiday season with my wonderful family!


Hello 2011.

1) Recognize the things I do well vs. constantly worrying about the things I need to work on. AKA, give myself a little credit. Lucky readers might get to see me practice this here. Get ready for some bragging!

2) Spend more time with the dog. Take her on longer walks and cuddle her more.

3) Work on being more trusting. With myself and with others (easier said than done, but I am working on this)

4) Maintain the budget my husband and I have set out.

5) Plan to take a couple trips within the state of Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment