Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

What did you do to kick off your 1/1/11?

This morning I joined my parents for a cappuccino and coffee cake at the Boulder Brewing Market close to our house, and then this afternoon when it had warmed up past 20 degrees I went for a lovely 6 mile run with...my husband! He rarely joins for runs--usually coming on the bike or waving me on so it was a nice surprise.

Running on a trail that has about 4 inches of snow on it is definitely an adventure! I felt myself somewhere between running and snowshoeing, all the effort of trudging along but without the benefit of the shoes! It was a gorgeous day. I love the snow. It's finally feeling like winter.

What about you? Was anyone battling a hangover today? Did you ring in the year with fun run? Substitute a run with something else interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment