Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cody, M.A.


Well, after two years of school, last night I donned the ole cap 'n' gown, put on my hood and trotted across the stage to get my diploma. That's right folks. The world has one more "Master" out there!
A couple people have asked, I received my M.A. in Sport and Performance Psychology from the University of Denver. It's an awesome program, with great professors. I'm so, so happy that I made the choice to apply, and then come to DU and do this program. It taught me so much not only about the field of sport and performance psychology but I know that I have grown as a person. Beyond that I have met an amazing group of people who I now feel are my colleagues.
So, what is sport and performance psychology you ask? I just like to think of it as helping people perform at their best. Athletes and coaches know the most about how to build and work-out the physical and tactical skills, but I can help performers and athletes develop skills to enhance the mental skills that are used in sport.
So just a small update and a little bit about what I've been working on these past couple years ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment