Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So hard...to say goodbye...




Busy day!! The blog time line is a bit messed up, and I keep wanting to use a ridiculous time machine analogy. I'm not sure if that works or not (imagine me sitting here scratching my head and trying really hard not to go off and find pictures of Michael J. Fox right now) or if it's just cheesy.
To bring it to the present TODAY we are heading off to Georgia! Next week is my first week of work, and we are going a bit early to get set up and find a house. It's of course a beautiful morning outside and as I sit here, I'm feeling sad to leave but excited to see what's ahead.

I think I'm feeling a mixture of two songs so I'll leave you with those:




A little bit of Florence---you know, the dog days are over and it's time to run towards the future...preferably I'll have amazing red hair and blue people with drums following me.

I'm also feeling a little bit old school:



Nothing like Boyz To Men saying it's hard to say goodbye. It is hard to say goodbye! I'll miss Colorado, my friends and my family..and the good times that made us laugh.

I will miss Colorado, but it will still be here. It always has and it will always be my home, and everything I have done here has gotten me ready to go to Georgia and experience it has to offer.

So, here we go--time get moving and see what Georgia has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. By now you are in GA, settled in, done w/ your first week of work. I hope it went well, and that Georgia treated you nicely the first week! The winter should be a little less brutal, depending on where you're at, than Colorado.. Which is good, unless you love snow, then that's a problem. We went to Macon about 2 years ago and it snowed while we were there. It was awesome - first time my Husband has ever seen snow fall.. good times. Anyways, look forward to reading about your new life in the Peach State.

    ReplyDelete